Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Obedient-ish


That is a picture of Priscilla ... kind of being obedient.  It is a picture of her, just inside of our bedroom.  She is not allowed in the bedroom since she is a smelly girl that is prone to flatulence.  This is a change since I got married.  When David was out of town she sat at the door to see if I'd let her in, which I didn't.  However, when I looked up there she was ... just inside the door.  That's my girl, kind of obedient. :)

We also learned that Brandon has been training her to be disobedient.  She hates baths, and tries fervently to get out of them.  He has been rewarding her with a cookie when she goes and lays in her bed whenever he says "bath".  Now, when she gets a hint of bath-time, she will run to her bed and lie on her back.  We've had to literally pick her up and carry her to the bathroom when it is bath time.  That's my stepson ... :)