Here's my latest one, things I Googled that I never imagined I would ...
- "How much does hamster milk cost?" - When planning April Fools pranks for his father, Harrison convinced me we needed to find out how much hamster milk costs. Did you know you could buy this? You do now. He did not end up pursuing this for his April Fools pranks.
- "How to get Pam out of concrete." - We have a pyro in the house, and our little pyro loves our fire pit (thanks siblings). Anything flammable has been tested. Yes, including Pam. After finding out he had gone through 2-3 cans of Pam I noticed grease spots all over the back porch. Did you know that dish detergent can get Pam out of concrete? I do.
- "How to dance Gangnam style." - When this first became popular, Brandon insisted I watched. We have watched this several times at our house. In spite watching a video how to do this, I am not coordinated enough.
- "How to get silly putty out of clothing." - Need I say more ...