- "That is how my mind works, I compare everything to Taco Bell."
- "One of my life goals is to pee on or lick a national monument."
- "Do you remember when I was the master of 'Yo Mama" jokes?"
- "I've made it a strict policy never to volunteer for anything in seminary."
- "Footbally things"
- "On the tricycle ride of life, Dad has peddled up the hill, ridden over the top, and is coasting down the other side with his feet up not even on the pedals any more."
- "Oh poo-pa"
- After entering our room: "As a punishment (to David & Kimberly), I'm going to sit here on this chair for the next 30 minutes."
- David: "Are you burning things for fun?" Child: "No, I'm actually testing household fluid combustion."
- "I have a really uptight teacher at school. So, I start every conversation with, 'Do you know what I found on my foot this morning?' To which she answers, 'I'm not your friend.'"
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Quotable Quotes
One of my favorite things about Brandon is his sense of humor. The guy just cracks me up. Often, scripture reading is paused while Brandon and Harrison entertain us. Feeling like I need to be a supportive spouse during this spiritual time, I try my best to maintain my composure and not laugh. I normally fail. When Brandon gets that twinkle in his eye, I know he has come up with something particularly clever. More often than not, I find myself laughing through scripture reading. When Harrison joins in, all is lost. Here are a number of my favorite quotes from over the last few months (I even put one from myself and David, although they aren't nearly as funny as when the boys are being clever.)